The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Seeing all actions of a context Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Since Omni removed the All option from under the next/available/remaining filter in Contexts, I'm wondering what the best way is for me to get a list of all the actions that were entered into a particular context.

I can switch to Planning mode, select All Projects, then Library, then type in the name of a context, which appears to display all actions (grouped by project), but that's a poor substitute:

* I don't want to group by project, I want to group by due, added, etc.
* I want to select multiple contexts, not search for words (which will include stuff that's not actually in that context)

Thoughts?