The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How Where Can Buy OmniWeb in Vancouver Canada? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Til recently I've been using the various free versions of OmniWeb as they were posted. Now I give up and I've decided to stop being a leecher and buy OW. The problem is I have no idea of how to buy it here in Vancouver. There doesn't seem to be a retail store which has the stocks the app or have it in its online catalog. I've look at Best Buy and Amazon. Buying it from an American source would be a hassle and cost too much. There isn't an Apple Store in Vancouver so I can't get it there. Can anyone help me out so I don't have to use any of all the ugly browers that are available

Just purchase a license online at the OmniGroup website Store.

I downloaded it yesterday and after 10 minutes I paid for it. I'm from Van too and the best & easiest way to buy it is right on their site.