The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Fatal crash thing and now OF won't restart Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
So OF crashed and now I can't get it to open back up.

I put a project on hold and then went to the view bar and chose "all projects" instead of "active projects" - I got the ball of death, crashcatcher came up, I reported - then both Crashcatcher and OF froze up and had to be force quit.

And now OF won't restart. Should I trash everything and reinstall? Is there a way to save any of my information (like, should I not trash the cache? the plist?)

Ack. Very sad here.