The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Number of Templates in OmniGraffle Standard vs. Pro? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, Grafflers!

Although I've owned it for some time, I'm just starting to plumb the depths and uses of OmniGraffle standard, version 5.2.1, and am curious about the number of included templates. My Template Chooser shows 11 templates in the Drawing, Brainstorming, and Organizational Charts sections. I also have two CD cover templates in Misc. section, but can't remember if I they were included or if I added them.

I've seen reference to OG having 16 templates and I've also seen reference to a Space Planning category in the Template Chooser.

How many and what types of templates come with each version? The Feature Chart on the OmniGraffle page doesn't say anything about this.

Thank you for any information about this!

Christopher

there are comparison charts of features between the two versions.
not sure how most templates would be an issue unless these related to web publishing and dynamic html. doubt omni would include a pro template in standard when it won't work.
why don't you just download the trialware of og pro and look for your self?