The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Waiting For, Someday/Maybe, and Tickler? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Been using iGTD and one thing it has that I dig is I can mark tasks as 'Waiting For', which is pretty big for me in my work. I don't want to forget that stuff and I want to view it on occasion to make sure things are happening or not.

I'm also interested in porting my someday maybe list from omnioutliner over...be cool to review in OF and move projects/tasks over easily and quickly.

What about tickler? I currently use iCAL but I'd rather have it all in one app so on the day/time its up it just pops up a message, or there is a view for them. Kind of like a 43 folders view?

Any plans? Are these features coming? The Waiting For feature is definitely the highest on my list though, a must have really.