The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OG5 Bug with text in Linkback components Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Omni graffle 5 corrupts certain text elements in Link back components created in OG4. I notice the problem in a document I am building which makes heavy use of linkback items generated in omni graffle itself to re-use elements.

Certain text gets a Top/Bottom Margin of 5 added when previously it had been set to 0. This only happens when you double click the linkback component to edit them. Re-setting the Top/Bottom Margin in all the affected text items fixes the problem, however this is somewhat laborious.

I have a test file which clearly demonstrates this bug. Is there a bug reporter that I can forward the file to?

OG4 does not exhibit this issue.

Thanks, Andrew N