The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus + Spaces - shortcut problem Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi

When I use

CMD + CTRL + arrow keys

OmniFocus switches between spaces instead of moving an item in the outline. I have switched off the "moving between spaces" shortcut in the Snow Leo settings (even checked with Apple Care Support because I thought it was a Mac OS problem).

How can I use CMD + CTRL + arrow keys to work as intended with the OmniFocus moving function?

Thanks for your feedback!

Best,
Martin.

You might still have a shortcut conflict somewhere on your system. In addition to the Spaces Preference pane, look in the Keyboard>Keyboard Shortcuts pane to see what is set to switch Spaces. I use the Command-Control-Arrow keys with OmniFocus just fine, and I have my shortcut to change Spaces set to Control-Arrow Keys.

Thanks for your reply. I spent another hour searching for the problem and got it: it was the tool "SizeUp" which defined these Spaces shortcuts... now everything is fine!

Thx again!
Martin.