The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Due Tomorrow showing wrong? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I choose Grouping by Due Date, Due Today is right, Due Next Week is right, but Due Tomorrow shows three that are actually due tomorrow, a couple from April, and a host that don't have a due date. I have due date as a column so I am looking right at and there is no mistaking that they are grouped in with dates actually due tomorrow.

Any ideas? Am I missing something else I am supposed to do to get accurate grouping for tomorrow?

whardy7

If you check the project those actions are from, do they have due dates associated with them? OmniFocus will use the earliest of those two dates (action due date vs. project due date) to sort actions into those buckets.

No, they are all part of a folder called "Miscellaneous Items" which is a Single Action folder. There is no Start or Due Date associated with the folder itself, only the tasks within it. Every Action in the folder is showing, regardless of date.

Last edited by whardy7; 2008-03-22 at 04:56 AM..

Any ideas?

When I set up a single action list with no due date which contains several actions with no due date, I get the list and the items sorted into the "No Due Date" category in both context and project view.

Can you send an email to omnifocus@omnigroup.com with a screenshot of the project in question?

You can take a screenshot by pressing command-shift-4, which will give you a selection cursor. You can click and drag to select the area of the screen to capture and when you release the mouse the image will be saved to your desktop as 'Picture 1', 'Picture 2', etc. You can then drag these to an email message to attach them for us.

We'll use that info to try and figure out what's going on here.