The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to delete an action? [A: Swipe row, then tap "Delete" button that appears.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
How does one delete actions from the iPhone version. I can see how to mark an action completed but cannot find where you can just delete it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kholec View Post
How does one delete actions from the iPhone version. I can see how to mark an action completed but cannot find where you can just delete it.
The way you delete pretty much everything on the iPhone. Swipe left to right on the task, and click the "delete" button that pops up.

Thanks. This worked. I am new to both Mac and iPhone. The iPad version has an actual trash can to delete.