The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF Inspired my first Script! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've joined the ranks of Apple Scripters -- AppleScript Studio, even.

I was feeling the lack of GTD Review checklists and the Trigger list, so I built a little application with them.

It really isn't much of an app ... just a script to add to the OF Toolbar that calls the app, which is nothing more than a tabbed window with morning, evening, and weekly review lists, plus David Allen's Trigger list (I hope I'm not violating his copyright.)

I'd like to put this up for distribution, but I don't know how -- and I don't have a website where I could host it. Right now it's a shaggy folder full of nibs and script files and the like.

Would someone be willing to help me clean this up for distribution?

Thanks!

--Liz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizPf View Post
Would someone be willing to help me clean this up for distribution?
Liz,

If you built the project in XCode, then there should be a "build" folder inside the project. Within that will be an application bundle. You should be able to right-click that bundle, create an archive, then upload the archive to the forums.

Hope that helps. Feel free to send a private message if you want more specific help.

Curt

I would also love to see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizPf View Post
I'd like to put this up for distribution, but I don't know how -- and I don't have a website where I could host it.
Liz: You might try Scot's "Unofficial OmniFocus Documentation Wiki" as a host website.

Is there an update to this, Liz? Did I miss something?