The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

almost due: orange with a bullet Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In the beta versions of OF, the "almost due" items turned to orange.

Now with version 1 it seems that the "almost due" items do 2 things: turn to orange and have a circular bullet placed just to the left of the checkbox for that item.

Since I currently have bad jet lag it's possible I did something to screw things up. Is there some way to remove these bullets? They seem very distracting. (By the way, they go away when the item becomes past due and red.)

If you select one of the affected rows and choose Format -> Clear Style from the menu bar, does the bullet go away?

Brian,

Nope. Format / Clear Style did nothing about the bullet.

Strangely enough I did finally get rid of the offending bullet, but I don't know how! I was trying several different things, none of which seemed to work, but clearly something did and the bullets disappeared. However, this was clearly after I tried the Clear Style command.

I know this is not very helpful, but I think I just ran into some "buggy stuff." I was also getting very weird/inaccurate number counts for overdue items, and more. All of that seems to have corrected itself, but I have no idea why.