The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Help w/error message re: growl app? [Resolved by restarting other app.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
May be a stupid question, but I am new to Macs and Omnifocus, and am trying to use Curt Cliftons "populate template holder" script with Omnifocus. I got my template set up and started to run the script, but I get the error message:
AppleScript reported the following error:
File GrowlHelperApp.app wasn’t found
I downloaded Growl and installed it, but still get the same error message. What else needs to be done?

Are you running the script from the Script Editor app, or from OmniFocus? If you did the install after attempting to run the script for the first time, restart the app you are launching the script from and it should work.

Thanks, that worked.. I'm still getting used to the fact that closing a Mac program does not quit it, if you know what I mean... Thanks for your patience!