The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

right click crashes nytimes page Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I right click on a link on the nytimes front page, I get the spinning beach ball treatment and OW crashes (e.g. downloads going on in the background stop). Is anyone else having this problem? It seems only to happen with the nytimes page.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

iBook G4, OS X.4.8
OW 5.5.2 beta 1 (v. 607.7)

Works OK here.

No problems for me either. Do you have any contextual menu items installed in ~/Library/Contextual Menu items (or the /Library equivalent)? If you do, try disabling them by moving them out of the folder, logging out and back in again, and seeing if the problem persists.

also check for ~/Library/InputManagers and /Library/InputManagers

Also, be sure to send in your crash report if you haven't done so yet. Let us know about it via the Feedback option in the help menu. This should tell us what's going on here.