The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus 1.5 for iPhone is now available! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vramin View Post
I had just gotten Omnifocus for iPhone right before the update. I had successfully managed to geotag a couple of things in the older version, but I'll be damned if I can tell how you're supposed to do it in the new interface.

I'll go see if there are instructions on the web site, but I already typed all of this, so I guess I'll go ahead and post it. ;)
I found it. Got to contexts, tap edit, then tap the item to get to the geotagging buttons. I guess I just get a little confused by the target on the tab bar... it isn't clear that it really does anything useful at all. Does it just run a route from the item you're looking at?

Back to the PDF I suppose...

So hitting the target shows actions associated to locations on the map. Very cool. It wasn't popping up a little tag before, so I was missing what the red pins were for.

So far, so good. I like the landscape view. The search when typing in projects is a bit slow if you have a lot of projects, but overall I like the app quite a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
Action lists now display each action's due date.
I can't seem to find this. Where should I look for those action lists?

Anywhere you see actions :) The due date (if there is one) will be displayed at the bottom right end of the line.

Funny... happened to have no actions with due dates at this time :)