The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

what are invisible tasks? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello everyone,
I'm a new convert to the mac, and just started using Omnifocus for the mac, I also have the iPad version. SO far it's been great, but when I tried to reorganize my list, I get this weird problem:

when I try to delete a single actions folder I get this warning:

If you delete the selected items, the following hidden items will also be deleted.
Why are some items hidden and how can I unhide them?

Thanks
Victor

Invisible tasks are simply those not shown with your current view bar settings. The most common instance would be actions which you have completed. However, if you've got a more restrictive view bar setting (only showing available actions in a sequential project, or in a project with actions containing a future start date) invisible actions might be actions that have not been completed, and so OmniFocus warns you instead of just obediently deleting them. That gives you the chance to make sure you're only deleting what you want to delete.

If you do your deleting of projects while in the All Items perspective, you shouldn't get this warning.

Thank You , you are right as always!!!