The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

advanced videos Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Yeah, this would be really helpful.

Same here, I'd love to see a video on real world usage of OF and GTD.

Ethan's first video was great, but yeah, we could use an advanced one :-)

Waiting too...

Yup me too

I'd second all of JoeLande's requests as topics to be covered

Great idea. Love to see some advanced videos.

Add me to the list. I am quite sure this is the GTD app for me, but I would like to see and advanced video of living with it in context of GTD. I understand that many will use this app without being hardcore GTD folks, but the bulk of users, potential users, and those that will really preach the app via word of mouth are GTD fanatics.

I want to see how others use perspectives, how they do reviews, and how they deal with the concept of reference - both for non-actionable stuff and for closed projects.