The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I want a "Do Over" - How to reset to defaults? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
How can I rest OF back to day one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uprightgumby View Post
Use the Reset buttons at the bottom of each Preferences pane (OmniFocus > Preferences).

Quote:
Originally Posted by uprightgumby View Post
Or do you mean you want to start over with a fresh database, just as if you'd newly installed it? Kaijin's advice will reset all the settings. To get rid of your database, remove the folder ~/Library/Application Support/OmniFocus (~ indicating your home folder and / indicating going down a level) which will cause OmniFocus to create the default initial database for you the next time it starts. Any perspectives you've created will also be removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaijin View Post
Use the Reset buttons at the bottom of each Preferences pane (OmniFocus > Preferences).
By the way, you can hold down Option to change that Reset button to a "Reset All" button which will reset all the preferences on all the panes at once. (This works in all Omni applications.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
By the way, you can hold down Option to change that Reset button to a "Reset All" button which will reset all the preferences on all the panes at once. (This works in all Omni applications.)
Cool! Learn something new every day on this forum...