The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cant clip/ Sent to OF Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Just a newby in OF so if I ask something stupid please forgive me. I searched already on the forum but couldnt find this issue:

Every time I try to sent something to OF either through Services or using clippings (when it works) I get this message in a pop up box:

Pasting with type 'Apple HTML pasteboard type' not possible.
Invalid location.

And when I hit okay then I get this message:

The Script handler failed:
Errors returned from handler <ScriptHandler:0x1394090 com.omnigroup.OmniFocus.ScriptHandler.Default NSBundle </Applications/OmniFocus.app/Contents/PlugIns/BuiltInClippingHandlers.plugin> (not yet loaded)>: {
NSAppleScriptErrorBriefMessage = "{{NSWorkspaceApplicationKey:current application, NSApplicationProcessSerialNumberLow:32776, NSApplicationPath:\"/Applications/OmniFocus.app\", NSApplicationName:\"OmniFocus\", NSApplicationBundleIdentifier:\"com.omnigroup.Omni Focus\", NSApplicationProcessIdentifier:303, NSApplicationProcessSerialNumberHigh:0}} komt niet overeen met de parameters {CurrentApplicationInfo, ClippingTasks} voor clipping.";
NSAppleScriptErrorMessage = "{{NSWorkspaceApplicationKey:current application, NSApplicationProcessSerialNumberLow:32776, NSApplicationPath:\"/Applications/OmniFocus.app\", NSApplicationName:\"OmniFocus\", NSApplicationBundleIdentifier:\"com.omnigroup.Omni Focus\", NSApplicationProcessIdentifier:303, NSApplicationProcessSerialNumberHigh:0}} komt niet overeen met de parameters {CurrentApplicationInfo, ClippingTasks} voor clipping.";
NSAppleScriptErrorNumber = -1721;
NSAppleScriptErrorRange = NSRange: {0, 0};
}

When i click okay again I can work in OF again but the options services in FF is dissapeard and I have to restart the application again and its there again.

If anybody knows what I do wrong please let me know am looking to find a solution for 2 days know.

Well, I can't test this directly, at the moment. My copy of Firefox refuses to run, claiming that another copy of the browser is active, even though I've rebooted the machine several times since the message started appearing a few days ago.

In any case, that's my problem, not yours. ;-)

However, if you're only having this problem in Firefox and not other apps, the information in this thread may be helpful. Hope that helps!