The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Action groups on due list Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello!

I have some questions about this app. In my projects I have a lot of sub-actions, and their titles without using title of action group is not understandable. So, is it a way to show in the perspective list of actions with full hierarchy, grouped by projects and sorted by date, which i must to do today? I saw something like this in project view with Availability filter "next action".

Another little question is - can I see list of due actions for a ling perspective - for a week grouped by days?

And - can I make filter only for today? If now is 22-00, but I have actions on tomorrow at 08-00, I whant to see on my iDock number "0" to be happy of completing all actions for today and go to sleep)

And - It is planning to translate app to russian?
__
Thanx, Vladimir