The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniPlan 1.5.1 Final Released! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Oh happy day, the final release for OmniPlan 1.5.1 is here! We'd like to thank everyone who provided crash reports, bug reports, and feedback over the last couple of months. If you have not been following our betas there are a number of bug and stability fixes in this release, you can read all about them on our downloads page.

OmniPlan 1.5.1 is a free and highly recommended update to all registered users of OmniPlan, so fire up your built-in software updater or head to our website and download OmniPlan 1.5.1 today!

Last edited by skwirl; 2008-07-17 at 02:50 PM..

Hello

I have just updated to OmniPlan 1.5.1 as a registered user, but the result is disastrous. If I select and move a task in the Gantt chart it is impossible to let go, and equally impossible to execute any command, including undo, or quit. What is going wrong ? How can I return to 1.5 (which worked fine) ? Stupidly I didn't keep an archive, as suggested by the installation program.

Thanks in advance !

iain

Dual 2GHz PPC G5 Mac OS 10.4.11

1) OmniPlan 1.5 is available here: http://www.omnigroup.com/ftp/pub/sof...iPlan-1.5.tbz2

2) What type of "mouse" are you using? Does it happen to be a Wacom tablet? We are aware of an issue with that and a few similar devices and hope to get it sorted out soonish.

3) Generally, you're better off sending this sort of issue in an email to omniplan@omnigroup.com and using the forums for communicating with other users. Emails are guaranteed an answer by an Omni Support Ninja, usually within one business day. Forum posts get a response from OmniFolk when or if we notice them.

Last edited by Brian; 2008-05-30 at 10:30 AM..