The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Other WebDAV
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WebDAV Login Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I swear this must have been asked elsewhere, but I can't find it.

Our WebDAV server requires a username and password in order to post. Is there any way to provide this login information when trying to publish the OmniFocus sync data to a WebDAV server?

In both the desktop and iPhone versions of OmniFocus, a sheet should appear asking for credentials, so if you haven't tried syncing yet, go ahead and do so, the sheet should pop up or down depending on platform.

Wow! That was so slick. It worked perfectly. When I didn't see the fields for the credentials, I assumed they didn't exist. Thanks for the very fast response. I appreciate it.

BTW, syncing to our Apple Xserve's (10.4.11) WebDAV went super smooth. It was faster than the iDisk sync on both my Macbook Pro and iPhone (however, that may be due to the current load on the Apple servers right now).

Last edited by Joel McIntosh; 2008-07-11 at 09:22 PM..