The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Why does All Remaining show completed projects? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
If I choose the All Items Remaining perspective, I see completed and dropped projects, as well as projects with no actions. Why is this?

Thanks -- Barbara

I don't think All Items Remaining is one of the included perspectives. Is it one you made?

Can you go through what settings you included? Maybe post a screen shot of the perspective pop up box?

Could be one of mine <g>. Basically, the perspective has View Mode as Project, and no other groupings or sortings or filters. The only thing selected is Status:Remaining.

-- Barbara

Quote:
Originally Posted by brsnyder View Post
Could be one of mine <g>. Basically, the perspective has View Mode as Project, and no other groupings or sortings or filters. The only thing selected is Status:Remaining.

-- Barbara
Have you archived or cleaned up the completed items? There is a preference to hide completed items immediately, and I believe if you do so, you won't see them any more.

Can you post a screenshot of your view bar immediately after activating the perspective?

Curt

Hi again. I thought I had figured out my problem. I changed Project Sidebar Filter from All Projects to Remaining. That got rid of the completed items. (And I will look into the preference mentioned above.) But in the results list, I also see projects with no actions. They are light grey.

Screenshots attached.

Thanks -- Barbara
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2010-02-13 at 5.56.48 PM.png
Views:	559
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	1257   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2010-02-13 at 5.56.57 PM.png
Views:	584
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	1258  

P.S. It also shows Projects that are on hold.

--Barbara