The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Force directed layout like Omnigraffle 3 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm trying to lay out a big undirected graph—*this worked great in Omnigraffle 3 creating really nice graphs that were evenly laid out, had smooth boundaries etc.. but I can't get Omnigraffle 5 to make the graphs look good. There are always weird nodes poking way out on the edges, with everything else clumped in the middle, overlapping etc... I've tried every possible combination of line length and repulsion and it doesn't seem to work.

Any suggestions on how to make those nice looking graphs with the new system?

Thanks!