The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 4 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Publishing Lists Online? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Here's a question I have:

Now that I've begun using OO4 to make lists on an almost daily basis (and thanks to all of you who helped me in my last post trying to figure it out), is there a way to automatically publish/sync these lists with the Omni Server as HTML files so that I can access them from my Android phone?

I'm talking about pushing one button, or running one script which will just send them as an HTML list file which I can see on my phone (or any other non-Mac PC when I'm out) for convenience's sake.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. To the Omni Team: I saw you published a full tutorial yesterday, or the day before, and I went through the entire thing yesterday morning. It was very helpful and clear, so thank you very much for that!

I'm guessing that nobody has any ideas so far? :)

maybe not a single push but you could easily export as a dynamic html and stick it on your own server. (maybe even on the omnisync server?)
I have done this when i'm sharing an outline for others to view. I can keep it updated for everyone to see.