The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Something's not right with the way contexts are displayed in context mode Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

I am using Omnifocus 1.8 sneaky peek (v77.60 r137069).When I am in the context mode with my filters set at the following values
Grouping: Context
Sorting: Project
Availability: Available
Estimated time: Any duration
I see only the sub context name displayed without the main context they fall under.

For example, I have got a sub context called "Calls" under both "Home" and "Work" contexts. In earlier versions of Omnifocus (1.7 and earlier), I was able to see the context displayed as "Main Context>Sub Context". Instead of the "Calls" sub context being displayed as "Calls" as in Omnifocus 1.8, it used to be displayed as "Home>Calls".

I was wondering how I can get this functionality back.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Ram