The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

HowTo - Download mp3's, not play Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi !

I recently discovered a serice called omnidrive (not by OmniGroup ;-))

I am working at a internet-radiostation, and we only play gema-free-music, and we uploaded some music on that omnidrive

now, when I click on download
it opens the track in omniweb, and play's it inside it, in Safari it download's it (wich it is supposed to do..)

I guess I have to disable a plug-in, so it will download the mp3, and not play it ?

What about right clicking, and downloading it that way?

SC

the site is kinda special, there comes different stuff on right-click

I think disabling all of the plugins that are capable of playing mp3 will do the trick. (i.e., disable quicktime web plugin, etc.)

Option-click the link to the mp3?

--> JKT
that was already mentioned in the second post... doesn't work

--> philonous
I cant disable the plug-in for that site only right ?
because if I disable all the QuickTime Plug-Ins, I wont be able to watch any quicktimemovies on websites and so on..