The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

locking the start of a task immediately upon completion of the previous task Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This is probably one of my first threads here, I'm very happy with the overall usability of OmniPlan, I'm taking notes on suggestions/improvements very often along the way.

One of the features I'm looking for is locking the start of a subsequent task immediately upon completion of the previous task, so even leveling can't mess it up by making gaps between them.

My workaround behind this, is assigning a very high priority to both tasks, but a more convenient way is to be able to check a box somewhere in the inspector, like a "locked or solid F->S", any plans on implementing this feature ?

Thanks