The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Google WYSIWYG not working now Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I might be losing my memory, but when I test drove OmniWeb a couple of weeks ago I was thrilled to find that it worked well with Google Docs and Gmail, unlike Safari.

As of today, I can still use these services but the WYSIWYG controls no longer work at all. I can only set font attributes (bold, italic, underlined) but no other controls have any effect at all. Switching to Camino or Firefox everything works fine.

In this message, I see the Omni has WYSIWYG controls, but when I try to use them all I get are raw HTML codes. I am not sure this is proper, I will try from another browser in a minute.

I have tried deleting my prefs, no change. I have flushed the cache, no change. I have tried spoofing OW to be FF 1.5, FF 2.0 and others - no change for the better.

It seems that I can no longer edit RTF documents in OW. What's wrong??

I am running OS X 10.4.9. Perhaps the upgrade from 10.4.8 rattled something.:)

I don't think there has been any changes here on our side or googles side recently (though I could be mistaken about the google side of things). OmniWeb should handle these controls better when we update WebKit our rendering engine again.