The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

viewing actions that were completed today Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
now that im getting all these things done using omnifocus i wanted to review what i had completed today.

this did not seem like an easy thing to do. when viewing the 'completed perspective' it shows all actions completed that have not been archived.

there does not seem to be anything in the view menu to just filter actions that have been checked off today or in the last few days.

since im a newbie im wondering if any more seasoned users may know of a way to achieve this?

The best way to do this is to "group by completed" in the "completed" perspective (don't recall if the "completed" perspective does this by default). This will break down all your completed items into groupings based on completion date. Collapse the ones you're not interested in.

You can then save these settings as a new perspective or just save them to the built-in "completed" perspective.

Hope this helps.

-Dennis

thanks for the advice.

my 'completed' perspective was in project view so it wouldnt work with the groupings you suggested.

its only when i switched to context mode that grouping by completed date works.

cheers