The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iDisk/MobileMe/.Mac Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is this problem OmniFocus or my iDisk? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've been able to successfully sync from my MBP, G5 PowerMac and iPhone.

Now, I can't sync from any of them. When I attempt to do so I get this message:

Unable to read document.

No root can reach all tail transactions in “https://idisk.me.com/matteohickey/Do...Focus.ofocus/”.

I can see that file exists in my idisk....

Is this a problem with MobileMe or OmniFocus or both?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

M

This is a problem with OmniFocus. Please email omnifocus@omnigroup.com if you haven't already. If you're willing to include your OmniFocus.ofocus file, that might be helpful.

Thanks for that... I've already emailed that address (two days ago, I realise there's a bit of a backlog). I didn't send my .ofocus file. Should I send another?

Don't want to be a pest.

Cheers,

M

If you've still got the auto-reply we sent, replying to that auto-reply with your file attached will actually save time, 'cuz it'll go right into the same ticket.

I have the very same problem. Did not want to be a pest either :D but just to let you know there might be more than one person with that problem. I too sent an email with the problem.

RM