The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

basic style question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm sure this must come up a lot due to the complicated nature of style in OO (hierarchical vs. specific instance, e.g.) but I cannot figure out the answer from the manual.

I understand now how to change the font etc. for the basic template so that my new documents will begin as I wish them to be.

But I have some existing docs that I have tried to change and it does not seem to be 'intuitive'. If I change "Whole document" in the Utility drawer, from the default Andale Mono to say Hoefler Text, and the Appearance Inspector shows Hoefler Text for Whole Document, why then are new rows created in the document still appearing in Andale Mono?

OO Pro 3.7.2, OS 10.5.5.