The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Where is my database saved? [A: the OmniFocus folder inside App Support folder] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,
Just wondering where OF stores my database, I can see the backup database but not the main database. Can anyone tell me where the actual db is being stored and its name?

Thanks,
Mickey

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search