The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Switching the order of the Project and Context Columns Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Ever since OF for the iPhone debuted, it's been difficult for me to remember that on the Mac I enter the project info first and then the context info for tasks, but on the iPhone I have to enter in the context info first and then the project info. What I love about OF (amongst many things) is its speediness. But, when I have to stop to delete information I placed in the wrong field because I didn't stop to think about which column is first, I'm not as speedy as I am accustomed to being.

So, how do I change the order of these columns on the Mac so they are the same on both platforms?

steve

Steve,

You can't change the column order currently. Use Help → Send Feedback to submit bug reports and feature suggestions to get them entered in the development database.

Cheers,

Curt

Curt

Thanks, Curt. Will do.