The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Marking Project as Reviewed Does not select next project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When going through my reviewed items, I filter based on reviewed date, and start with the project on top.
When I mark the project as reviewed, there is no selected project.
This means, I need to move the mouse to select the next project, and mark it as reviewed.

My expected behavior is:
when I mark a project as reviewed,
it disappears from the today grouping,
and the next project in the list is selected, so I can mark it as reviewed or modify it.

If you agree with this suggestion, please put a request in to Omni by using the Send Feedback button. Omni uses the number of requests for a suggestion to prioritize what they fix.

Yes, indeed. I think this is an excellent idea. I feel like I'm getting an RSI just selecting them to mark them done. I'd even be happy if the down arrow selected the next one. (of course, this is harder since there's nothing really like a "review mode" to change the behavior of the down arrow, but you guys know what I mean.