The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

option: don't show empty "none available" contexts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Pleased as can be over the presence of OF for the iPhone, and the syncing abilities.

I have a feature request, and I apologize in advance if someone else has asked for it or if its been discussed, but I searched the forum and didn't see it mentioned.

I would request an option to hide all the contexts that do not have actions associated with them. I have a slightly long list of contexts, and on my iPhone screen, due to the small screen real estate, I would prefer to just see the ones that actually have things to do now associated with them. I do my planning on my laptop, and just sync things to the iPhone to tick them off as they get done over the day.

Of course, I'm not saying change the default to this, since I'm sure others use it differently, but I think an option to do this would be useful.

Thank you once again.