The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Other WebDAV
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sync iphone webdav OK, no desktop love though... akh Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Akhhh - looking for a solution for omnifocus webdav syncing with iphone and desktop versions of omnifocus > alas, whilst the iphone syncs up to the server with no problems, the desktop typically will work once and then give the following error:

----

Unable to perform WebDAV operation.

The disk.swissdisk.com server returned “method not allowed” (405) in response to a request to “PROPFIND /pugilist3/OmniFocus.ofocus”.

---

It worked a few times, nothing was changed and this keeps happening. Get a new account, worked once... then same message.

I can get access all server files using Goliath on the mac, it mounts in the finder etc. The files are going from iPhone > server ; but the desktop version just doesnt get anywhere except that sweet, first time.

ideas?

By the way - I have trawled through this forum and the net for solutions to this for what seems an eon - omni's stuff is usually great. I am just a standard guy and this is just a total bloody mess; I have looked at making my own webdav - WTF > a nightmare and enormous waste of time, I just want to do my work!! instead I have spent another morning toying around - I have to learn how to do all this just to get my hundred dollar software to talk to each other as featured. Purlease, its absurd, astonishing... Rant over.