The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Server-side <blink> tag Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
OmniWeb 5.5sp7 has a bug: It does not support the server-side <blink> tag.

http://cheese.blartwendo.com/web21-demo.html

(If only I could have posted this on April 1...)

That may be too subtle for some folks. That bug has existed in all the sneaky peeks I've seen. This forum had just started on April 1st, so you didn't have the opportunity to post it then. Thank you for sharing it now.

I think not supporting that is a "feature" ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest
I think not supporting that is a "feature" ;)
I know; that's the joke! The whole Web 2.1 thing is a gag. Heaven forbid the blink tag ever makes a comeback.

Like I said, this post probably would have worked a lot better on April 1...