The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iPhone Applications Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm looking forward to someone making a tie-in between standalone bluetooth GPS units and Google Maps so we can get live routing (or for a port of Tomtom for the iPhone, whichever).

Well, actually I'm waiting for the iPhone to be released over here in the UK, but you know what I mean. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_f View Post
Well, actually I'm waiting for the iPhone to be released over here in the UK, but you know what I mean. :)
Don't forgot the froggies! ;-)

Can we have ebooks, too? :)

The newspaper Les Echos is trying them.
More info on this page: http://www.lesechos.fr/epaper/faq/faq-ebook.htm (french)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutin View Post
Don't forgot the froggies! ;-)
Certainement on ne les oubliera pas !

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianogilvie View Post
Certainement on ne les oubliera pas !
Merci beaucoup. ;-)

I also use a dictionary app on my Treo 650. I find it very handy when I'm on a train on my daily commute to look up words when I'm away from my computer. The trains I use don't have wi-fi so I would love to see a local app on the iPhone for this. I also second the other apps that have been mentioned earlier, they would make the iPhone far better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonC View Post
I also use a dictionary app on my Treo 650. I find it very handy when I'm on a train on my daily commute to look up words when I'm away from my computer. The trains I use don't have wi-fi so I would love to see a local app on the iPhone for this. I also second the other apps that have been mentioned earlier, they would make the iPhone far better.
Yes... a dictionary app would be cool for the iPhone.

I used a program to help me learn new words or lingo from a job called Study Card.
http://www.digitalmeadow.com/
It has a desktop companion.
It's a great program. It's not on my top list, but something like flash card studying would be great on the iPhone.

Saw this:

http://www.iphoneatlas.com/2007/09/2...-bookmarklets/

and thought of omnifocus immediately. Probably to much to hope for... ?

Wow, MJ! That article sound totally applicable for OF. Did you send it to the ninjas attention?

Salivating...the ability to "locally" use OF while out with no connection on my iPhone would be amazing...