The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SiteMap Page Hierarchy? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I’m trying out OmniGraffle and have a few questions. Mainly want to know where there is a SiteMap panel/view like there is in Axure. I want to design site wirefremes (home page, top category pages, subcategory pages). I can organize these pages in Axure, but don’t see how to do it in OmniGraffle. I do see that objects that are placed on a page can be organized in a similar outline mode. But I’m looking to outline actual pages. Does OmniGraffle have this capability?

(see attached image, upper left hand corner for site map / page structure)