The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

synchronizing with google tasks? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

is it possible to synchronize the task created in the OmniFocus with google tasks?

Thanks.

The way I work around this is as follows. I have created a view in OF that shows everything that is due today. Then I copy by either selecting all the items showing (select all) or by selecting each one (not the project or context headings) using the command copy. Go into Google tasks and paste all of your selections. Each item will show up as an individual task even though you have selected multiple items. If you selected "all" before copying, you will pick up the project or context headings but you can quickly delete these so you have a clean list. I do this daily and it works just fine. I have an Android phone and use Google tasks so this seems to be the best way I can come up with for now.

Hope that helps!