The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Developer > Omni Frameworks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lion iOS 5 beta4 Xcode 4.2 build issues... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi - just forked the latest tonight 081511 - and received the following runtime error on TextEditor. Does this sound familiar?

Quote:
OBASSERT_NOTNULL failed: requires 'delegate', at /Volumes/Shiva/Users/Me/Development/iPhone/iPhone_Apps/Lux/Framework/OmniGroup.old/Frameworks/OmniUI/iPad/OUIScrollNotifier.m:30
ASSERT failed: requires '[delegate conformsToProtocol:@protocol(OUIScrollNotifier)]', at /Volumes/Shiva/Users/Me/Development/iPhone/iPhone_Apps/Lux/Framework/OmniGroup.old/Frameworks/OmniUI/iPad/OUIScrollNotifier.m:31
I understand this is "master" and thus pretty volatile, but your pushes to master are "usually" pretty clean. Is something in flux?

Also there are 3 private "undefined" functions in the OUIExportOptionsController.

Quote:
- (void)_setInterfaceDisabledWhileExporting:(BOOL)sh ouldDisable;
- (void)_foreground_disableInterfaceForExportConvers ion;
- (void)_foreground_enableInterfaceAfterExportConver sion;
Had to stub them out just to get things to compile.

So my TextEditor doesn't build under Xcode 4.2 (Build 4D151a) + iOS 5 beta 4 + Lion.

Thanks in advance,

Spira