The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Easy hot keys Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Would be great to have some really simple hotkeys for certain things like 'Move To Tomorrow' (whether the action had a date set already or not) - I know I can type 'tomorrow' in the start box, but just one key and it's done would be cool

Can anything think of any more 'instant' hotkeys they'd like to do things like this?

Also, how hard would it be for OF to let you set YOUR OWN hot keys. I don't mind doing apple-this and shift-apple that for some commands, but I would much prefer to set my own much simpler keys for the things I do the most. I have all my perspectives set up on the function keys for one-touch control, why not for the other functions?

Last edited by BevvyB; 2009-04-10 at 03:01 AM..