The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Combining Tasks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello all.

I'm looking for a script to combine two tasks and the notes in them.

I have 0 applescript skills– but I thought someone might be able to whip this up, or might have developed it already. Any advice would be appreciated

I often have a task in my database, along with a note containing the relevant details. Then, an email comes in from somewhere with additional information. In order to be sure not to miss it, I add this email to my inbox. Then, later, when sorting the inbox, I realize that this task is already in my database, but the additional email, now in the note of a second task in the inbox, is something I want to add to the existing task in my database. The process of combining these takes way to many clicks.

Any ideas?