The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Scripts for Integrating OmniFocus with DEVONthink 2 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi Rob,

This is an exciting development in my workflow. Everything works very well except for OpenProjNotesInDevon.scpt. It sounds like it is supposed to put the 003 document in a notes file inside of the corresponding project folder. For me, the project goes to the global inbox and it has a dot in the document name. Each time I hit it I get a new file even if I already have a note file started for that project. Chances are I have a funky set-up on my machine.

Thanks for posting these!