The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

A large percentage of websites just aren't compatible Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Everything was working just fine the other day, but I did some TechTool maintainance over the weekend. And now I'm back where I started. I can neither send nor receive email attachments on my employer's web-based email system. Even more confusing: The "OmniWeb" folder I created last week is still in the "caches" directory where I placed it.

What gives?

All I know is townhall.com gets BUTCHERED in the latest webkits and omniweb but is fine in safari and Camino. I just filed a bug with webkit, but even if THEY fix it, how long will it take for the change to trickle down into OmniWeb. I use this site quite a bit, so to have bad rendering is REALLY bad for me.

Last edited by LewistonianExonian; 2006-08-14 at 08:14 PM..