The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New version has bug? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In landscape view, the "Projects" row in the left column overlaps the header row (the line under the word "Omnifocus). That makes projects hard to select in landscape view.

help.. anyone else seeing the same?

Michael
iPad 1
Most recent iOS (not yet 5)

***OOPS i see I was asked to send via email - please ignore this one then!

M

Last edited by mwillems; 2011-10-11 at 06:43 AM.. Reason: Read forum post

Sorry for the trouble here! I'm not seeing this in my copy of OmniFocus for iPad, but that may just mean that my configuration isn't triggering what you're seeing for some reason.

Hmmm... do you have the Perspectives item in the sidebar active, and if so, how many of your perspectives have been added to the top-level sidebar? If it's enough to fill the sidebar in landscape mode, the sidebar does become scrollable. Maybe the sidebar has been scrolled just a little bit, causing the "Projects" item to overlap slightly with the header?

One of the folks in our QA department just contacted me about this: apparently this is a bug that we've had reported but can't yet reproduce on our devices. We're looking into it, but in the meantime, rebooting OmniFocus will work around the problem. Sorry for the trouble!

(To reboot an app, go to the home screen, then double-press the Home button to bring up the multitasking tray. Hold your finger on OmniFocus' icon until a red dot appears in the upper left. Tap that to force the app to quit.)