The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Did I miss something? What happen 2: Parents Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I did a search for my problem. I'm cannot find the Parent,child, aunt, option in OF.

Help!

Last edited by xmas; 2007-12-21 at 11:35 PM.. Reason: name changed to be more inforamtive

Can you say more about your problem. For example, what Parent option are you referring to?

Have you looked in the Edit menu -> Outline?

Cheers,
-Sascha

Sorry guys. In omni focus, the structure drop down menu is missing and I can't use the parent function to make subcategories of task. Not sure if this "structure" drop down menu has been merged or what.

Sascha has the right answer. It's in the Edit menu, choose Outline and in that you have the parent, child, etc.

Thanks! Is that a new change?