The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Applying master canvas to canvas dynamically Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Does anyone know if there is a way to set or apply a master canvas from the same document or another document to a specific canvas. I would like to automate this through applescript and i'm running into some road blocks.

here is what i was thinking.

Code:
set master of canvas 2 of myDocument to master 2
This isn't working, maybe im referencing the master wrong. not sure. Any insight would be awesome. thanks

Hi,

You have to reference the master 1 or 2 with its document.
So try this.

tell application "OmniGraffle Professional 4"
set fw to front window
set fd to fw's document
-- set shown canvas master
set fw's canvas's master to fd's master 1
-- set a specific Canvas of document to a master
set fd's canvas 1's master to fd's master 1
end tell
Best Regards