The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Best way to attach images Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
So I searched for this topic and surprisingly didn't find much. I m having a little problem because I would like to attach cropped pdf's into omnioutliner pro but when I print them they are all completely distorted. So my question is...what is the best way to attach such an image? Should I convert to a different format before I attach it to omnioutliner? Will omnioutliner handle cropped pdf's in the future?

Thanks

We plan to address this cropped pdf issue in OO4. For now yes, using another format is best unless you have the means to physically crop the pdf. What's happening is that the pdf stores the cropped window data and just views that section but when it's printed in OO, it prints the uncropped image.

Ok that sounds good. I saved the file as a jpeg and it worked fine. It would be great to be able to attach cropped pdf's though.
One other question, is there a way to change the size of the attachments once they are in omnioutliner?

Thanks again

No, it's not possible to resize images in OO. We do plan to add that ability in the future though.