The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Fixed cost for resources ? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

How is it possible to assign a fixed cost (i.e. neither per hour nor per use) to a resource (Equipment or Material) ? If I need to buy something (like a hammer) at the beginning of a task, use it in other tasks... Its cost should not vary even if it is listed in several tasks.

Thanks in advance
Alexis

There's no fixed cost for a resource in OmniPlan right now. I'll file a feature request for you in our database. :)

You could create a new fixed cost task and name it "buying a hammer", but that's not a really elegant solution.

Last edited by skwirl; 2007-02-14 at 04:10 PM..